30 Mar 2013

Driving Lessons in Sunderland


Driving Lessons in Sunderland

Congratulations to Katherine Taylor from Seaburn Dene, Sunderland on passing her practical driving test 1st attempt on Wednesday 27 March 2013 at Sunderland Driving Test Centre (DTC)..
Katherine recorded only '2 driving faults' on her driving test, one of which was for the minimum tyre tread depth on the Show-me, Tell-me questions… I’m sure you won’t forget it’s 1.6mm not 2mm from now on Katherine!!
Challenge Accepted!
You mentioned during your driving lessons Katherine that you saw your driving test as a challenge – I can assure you, not many people say that!
Happy Days
You certainly rose to that challenge and got a brilliant result!
As with your sister Rebecca, it’s been a pleasure teaching you to drive Katherine and I wish you every success with your sixth form and university studies.
Good luck with everything you do in the future, drive safe and best wishes from your driving instructor Ian and the team at Simply Driving Tuition Driving School.

2 comments:

  1. I'm impressed, I have to say. Actually hardly ever do I encounter a weblog that's equally educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you may have strike the nail on the head. Your concept is outstanding the issue is one thing that not sufficient individuals are speaking intelligently about. I am very joyful that I stumbled throughout this in my find for anything referring to this.
    drug and alcohal class in md
    affordable driving school

    ReplyDelete